Nandrolone phenylpropionate (also known as Durabolin) has a good anabolic effect, which leads to an even and even muscle growth. This is accompanied by a moderate androgenic effect, which accelerates regeneration and maintains mass even during the diet. Plus, it's associated with much lower water retention compared to Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca-Durabolin), making it better for cutting cycles (pre-competition), while Nandrolone Decanoate is better for bulk and strength.
- Increases protein synthesis
- Improves the absorption of amino acids from the small intestine
- Increases prolactin
- Increases the number of red blood cells
- Boosts the immune system
- Therapeutic benefits for the joints
- Improves bone density
- Increases collagen synthesis
Many people think that there is a huge difference between Children and nandrolone phenylpropionate, but the active ingredient is the same “nandrolone” so the only difference is the speed of action.